Back Forum New

Sylph Arena daily prize

Hello,
this is the 2nd day that i got no sylph arena daily prize. 12th and 13th December

Server 8: Teiresias

Please look into it thanks

Hi. The same problem is on all wartune servers. From waht i understood this was reported to the dev team and told that will be fixed soon.

Hi, sorry about this, we will have a check.
Please rate this reply here:
https://www.nicereply.com/ngames-interactive-limited/21161872

With kind regards,

Hi,its true...we have this problem on "S7" to...,but not only with "SylphArena" daily and weekly prizes!When collect sylph essences in atoll,nothing taked in inventory...,no essence,no seals.And we can't exchange any essences on sylphseals.I have more than 240 essences in my inventory,but "Alice" not see it!
...We heaved a maintenance today!...Is nice the snow and the Xmas tree in game,really good job,beautyfull!But...,pls.,reppair the bugs and laggs in the game.

Sylph Arena daily prize has been fixed, please have a check. If you still have problem, please take screenshot tp show your bug, tell me your in game name and sever, we will have a check for u.
Please rate this reply here:
https://www.nicereply.com/ngames-interactive-limited/21161872

With kind regards,

Hi,its me again!   ...Really,sylpharena bug has been fixed yesterday,and big thanks for this,but... Please read my recently report...The sylphatoll bug is not fixed! I cant collect sylphessences or seals in atolls,and early collected essences,i cant exchange... Pls. fix it.,thank You!
My name is "Alexia", "S7 - FallenDemon".

Did you noticed they dont go into your inventory anymore, same as insignia.
Click on your profile tab, there they are stored now, dont use up space anymore.

Regarding alice not  taking your 240, its because they are not in your profile. You have to click on your essences and "use all" so they are transfered to your profile.

Reply 7# Argonias

Thank You for Help! -Finaly,i find the items in my profile!

Back Forum