Back Forum New

Paysafe in Croatia

Question for support: Have you enabled paysafe cards codes for Croatia?
Last year they didn't work.

please contact paysafe to ask or you can have a try. Thank you for your support.

Post Last Edited by simonjester2 at 2014-4-18 09:57

Paysafe says that you (game321.com) aren't supported. That is something YOU have to arrange with them, we (customers) can't do anything about it.
I fail to comprehend why it is so complicated to arrange since service exists in our country for years, and it is accepted in many internet shops around the globe, and you have that service arranged for others. It is like you don't want our money.

sorry about the inconvenience it brings, we will try to improve this.

Post Last Edited by simonjester2 at 2014-4-18 16:47

I (amongst more than few Croatian folks here) will be very happy to see that paysafe works here. Due to a fact that alot of us don't have paypal since it needs credit cards, we are unable to charge our accounts at all. Daopay works, but since it is real waste of money (for charge of 10 GB we need to pay 20$) we need another solution. On your site, paysafe can be selected, but codes aren't accepted. Make it accept, and you'll make alot of people happy.

Maybe there's a paysafe update? Might as well check on that.

No, they sent me mail few weeks ago saying that game321.com isn't supported, that's why I asked the question (again) here.

Any update on this one folks?

Is anyone looking at this issue at all?
If you are not planning to enable this just tell me outright, so I can know and move my cash elsewhere, I waited long enough.

Hey,

Paysafe may takes time to be add in our payment method, suggest you choose other methods which is available in your country  

Back Forum